living on a prayer by Bon Jovi. Grail trail by Beyond, everyone by Backstreet boys,unchained by Van Helan, The edge of glory by Lady Gaga, In between the wind and rain by Wang Jie,crazy in love by Beyonce,Requiem by Mozart, ode to joy and moonlight sonata by Beethoven,...
what about you?
Thank you,
Hey Froggy! I migrated here over from the warflow section, don't mind me. I'm just doing a little music appreciation. I'm also fond of some of these musicians. But now I'm kind of curious, who is Wang Jie? Going by your music taste, I'm guessing he's similar to a classic legend but sorry to say I've never heard of him. D':
ReplyDeletehi hibarik Youya,
Deletewhy dont you share some of your nice music with us?
i like "metalica - turn the page. " ^^
Deleteit is okay. Wang jie is a love song singer. He was active in the late 1980s. The song he sang the best is something like "in between the wind and the rain". It motivate me when I listened. Talking about this, remind of a real good singer, Linkin Park songs (runaway,crawling in skin) really motivate me... Thank you for posting. :)
ReplyDeleteI have some songs I would like to share: Black Sabbath-iron man, steve b-spring love, Anastasia-one day in you life, user-baby back again, Milan-?, britney spear-baby one more time. *_O
Deleteweird al - amish paradise.
Deletehee haw - Gloom despair and agony on me . The lyric is funny. Hehe! yurina