My favorite character in street fighter is Every one of them. Each has it own ability and distinct look. I like to use Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Guile in the game. I have read street fighter manga a long time ago. They sold it in the book store a long time ago too. I'll go to sleep now and you should too. Talk to you next time. Thank you very much, :)
Final Fantasy and Street Fighter are video game series. They may have had manga based on them, but they are mainly a different medium.
ReplyDeleteWho is your favorite Street Fighter character?
My favorite character in street fighter is Every one of them. Each has it own ability and distinct look. I like to use Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Guile in the game. I have read street fighter manga a long time ago. They sold it in the book store a long time ago too.
ReplyDeleteI'll go to sleep now and you should too. Talk to you next time.
Thank you very much,
:)