Thursday, January 12, 2012

Heart attack cure?

Do you have a heart attack or ache?
I have a few heart ache when I was 26 years old. It prevented me to do many things.
I worry about if I will live tomorrow or the next few years or live to forties.
Hence I research about heart attack cure.
books can give you guidance to cure your heart disease. If you want to buy, please ask me.
I have learned eating, walking, jogging, fluid, low fat and low cholesterol food, vitamin you lack of in your food. For me, its omega3,6,9 because I don't eat fish often enough. I eat mostly poultry,pork, and ox for meat. Try to eat less and more potion in a day. It is a burden!
These are what I am doing right now.
Please post anything about the cure or story you like!
thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment