The strategy to this game is play for fun.
My experience with this game is level up building, weapons, heroes, technology simultaneously.
I am not the best player and I am still playing.
Dont worry about being conquered by higher level player, unless you are going to be the best player in your nation.
If anyone become your lord, you are helping that player.
Item quality are : Gray is weakest, Blue, green second, yellow, red, pink, orange.
kept in mind technology/units/heroes/formation can help in fighting difficult unit/legion.
Some people dont want to level up because they can be one of the strongest player at that level.
Leveling up can help opening up new building/technology and get stronger.
I realized this important concept. Please read carefully, 1. when you have above or close to limit allow forage, attack pink player for high rp return. 2. when you have low forage, attack best legion that lose less unit and can return high honor.
I think that's all I have learned for now.
please post your feedback or anything you want to share.
thank you very much,
Happy New Year Froggy! Glad you're enjoying the game. I might move up to lvl 100 area so you can dep me. Anyways, I didn't know you had a blog. :P
ReplyDelete*sends you lots of rice and cookies to fatten you up for that stew I'm making* I'll be back later. >3
- Mammon
How to beat Lewzi (Skill and big luck)2.
ReplyDeleteMaxing int for Jarcque instead of str (shelshoe)? ?
Hey Amoose, did you see we made the best time for muse today? Just 15 seconds over the best month's time. GJ ^^
ReplyDeleteyes, it was first time for me. you did very well too.
ReplyDeleteThank you,